Australian Rebirth sheep placenta
Australian Rebirth sheep placenta extract is a very rich unique ingredients of ‘bioactive nutrients’ which has the best essential amino acids, placental protein, Hyaluronic Acid (HA), Superoxide Dismutase (SOD), Nucleic Acids, Epidermal Growth Factors (EGF’s), Senescent Cell Activating Factors (SCAF’s) and antioxidants.
• Stimulates skin cell renewal by reinvigorating the old cells and generating new healthy cells.
The result is a youthful appearance.
• Provides intense hydration to skin, returning firmness and suppleness whilst reducing fine lines and wrinkles.
• Reduces pigmentation and diminish the appearance of age spots, blemishes and discolouration.
• Promotes a smooth, translucent skin complexion.
• Increases skin elasticity thereby reducing the appearance of saggy skin.
• Encourages rapid healing of new scars and reduces the visibility of existing scars.
• Returns vigour to dry, aged skin ensuring younger and more radiant looking skin.
• Helps balance the skin’s natural sebum production and reduce open pores.
• Aids in regulating the menstrual cycle, easing menstrual pain and alleviating menopausal symptoms.
• Improves energy and vitality.
Q & A
Q. What are amino acids?
A. Amino acids are building blocks of proteins and are needed for most bodily functions. ‘Essential’ amino acids cannot be created from other compounds in the human body, hence they must be ingested.
Q. What are Superoxide Dismutases?
A. Superoxide Dismutases (SOD) are an important antioxidant defence in nearly all cells that are exposed to oxygen as they protect the cell against superoxide toxicity. Additionally, SOD has a powerful anti-inflammatory benefit and may reduce free radical damage to skin.
Q. What is Hyaluronic Acid?
A. Hyaluronic Acid (HA) is one of the major components of skin and is involved in tissue repair, plus it increases skin hydration. HA’s interaction with the cells CD44 drives collagen synthesis and ensures normal skin function. It is believed to be a key factor in fighting the appearance of ageing.
Q. What is Epidermal Growth Factor?
A. Epidermal Growth Factor (EGF) is found in many human tissues and essentially stimulates cell growth, proliferation and differentiation.1
Q. What do Senescent Cell Activating Factors do?
A. Senescent Cell Activating Factors (SCAFs) activate the renewal of aged cells thereby resulting in rejuvenated cells that are youthful, healthy and well hydrated.